Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ali Day 29

So I knew skipping a day would be a bad idea. I did not wake up on time this morning so all day at work I was thinking about how I had to do the dreaded shred tonight. As soon as I woke up this morning I wanted to just quit the shred and not finish out the last 4 days. This is typical of me, I always want to quit when things get hard. But since I'm tired of being a quitter I was a good girl and completed level 3 while Paige had her dinner. Now I have to get back to doing it in the morning since we have gymnastics tomorrow night. Then Friday morning will be the 30 th time doing the shred and we will be done. Not bad, it'll take us 32 days to complete the 30 day shred since we took off one day to buy a car and one day for a holiday. And Saturday we will be celebrating. My husband has a sitter coming this weekend (I'm guessing grandma Betty is coming during paige's nap) and Rich booked us hour long massages as a reward for completing the shred. Can't wait
for that. My tired and sore body needs it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment