Friday, June 4, 2010

Rich Day 31

I can't believe we actually did the shred tonight. When I was coming home from work, I got a call from Ali asking me to meet her and Paige at Outback. After eating an entire filet and drinking a 22 oz Miller Lite, I thought for sure we would be skipping the workout. However, as soon as we got back to the house Ali changed into her workout clothes so I know she was ready to get this thing done tonight.

I thought Paige was going to be able to entertain herself because as soon as we turned on the DVD she ran to her highchair and climbed into her seat. She got a little bored after the first circuit though so we had to take her out of the highchair and let her roam the living room. It took a few battles back and forth but in the end she let us complete the shred.

I know we are only doing level 1 but I still feel like we are getting a good workout done with the shred. We can both tell how much we have changed because we both think level 1 is easy. I'm glad we are able to do this level with no problem because it means we got what we wanted out of the challenge which is more stamina and more energy. It also helps that we can both see the difference in our bodies. 1 more day and this thing is over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment