Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rich Day 29

We overslept about 10 minutes this morning, I guess we both forgot to set the alarms after a day off from the weekday shred. Ali convinced me that she wouldn't have enough time to get ready for work if she did the shred late so I was stuck doing the exercise alone. I don't think I heard her get out of bed for about another 20 minutes though so I think it was all a ploy to get out of doing the shred...and it worked!

I still think level 2 is harder than level 3 but the cardio is getting a little harder on this level. We have to do a bunch of jumps in the exercises and she calls it plyometrics training...I call it torture. You have to do these crazy things called rock star jumps and I guess it's supposed to be like you are jumping on the stage as a rock start. But rock stars don't have to do it over and over and over again for an entire minute! I know I am getting in shape from doing this shred but I definitely want this thing to be over. I think it's the daily requirement that is the killer because I HAVE to do this thing no matter what. I think Ali will attest, I HATE being told what to do and this thing is telling me every morning...do the shred, do the shred. Actually, I think that's my alarm call saying that because I recorded it for Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment