Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ali Day 32


I completed something, HALLELUJAH!!!!! We are done with the 30 day shred, we completed it in 32 days instead of 30 but we got it done and that's all that matters. I had a busy morning so I was kinda tired when it came time to do the shred for the last time. I had my hair cut, a pedicure, then took Paige to the mall and to lunch so I was more tired than she was when we put her down for her nap. But our massage is at 3 today so I knew we HAD to get it done before then. We finished on level 1 but neither one of us phoned it in, we gave it our all since it was our last day, we finished strong. My husband lost his love handles and I can see some ab muscles in him that I could not see before. My body didn't really change all that much, but my legs have way less cellulite and are more firm and my shoulders are more toned. I did end up actually gaining 1 1/2 lbs which I'm not happy about but I'm hoping it's because some of my fat turned to muscle. The plan from here is to take 3 days off then exercise 3 times a week, shred on Tuesdays and Thursdays and an hour of body attack class on Saturdays at Lifestyles. Then I think I will try to do at least 50 sit ups daily. Anyway, I am proud of myself for not quitting but I am even more proud of my husband. When we started this I thought he would quit within 3days but he definitely proved me wrong. Thanks for supporting me sweetheart, we had our ups and downs, mainly at 5:45 in the morning when we wanted to rip each others faces off, but we made it and I would have not completed it without you, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Dont think I've ever stuck to a workout program for 30 days :-) Think I might give this a try

    ReplyDelete