Friday, June 4, 2010

Ali Day 31

So it was a little iffy today whether or not we were going to get the shred done. I didn't wake up early because I went to bed late since I stayed awake watching the Real Housewives of New York season finale. So all day at work I was wondering if I would be able to do the shred tonight or not. Then my boss let me leave an hour early so I thought I'd run home and do the shred then go get Paigey from school. So I got home and decided to take a nap instead, ha. Then I picked up Paige and decided I was craving salmon from The Outback so off we went. Rich met us there and ordered himself a huge beer. I thought once that happened the shred was out of the question for the day. Well I had a nap and 2 diet cokes at dinner so I actually had some energy when we got home so we banged out the shred on level 1. Paige was kind of fussy but she let us finish and I felt great after. Going back to level 1 is so weird because it is so easy for us now and in the beginning we used to feel like we were about to die. So even though I haven't lost any weight I am for sure in much better shape than I was a month ago, Thanks Jillian, you're alright in my book! 1 more day people, I can't believe it. level 1 tomorrow morning then 1 hour massage, WOOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment