Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ali Day 13


So we did the shred at 11:30 AM today. I wasn't in the mood because we went out and shot pool last night and I had quite a few beers and was feeling a little rough today. But since that was the time Paige went down for her nap it was the only time so I had to man up and get it over with. I'm already bored with it so yesterday we decided to play Rihanna to make it more fun and it worked. But today we had our friends Kim and Zach over and they decided to do the shred with us so no Rihanna. But doing the shred with newbies made it lots of fun. Kim seemed like us on the first day (like she was about to die. So we just told her to push through it and it will be over soon. She did it and since they are spending the night tonight they even agreed to wake up at 5:45 AM and do it again in the morning (I'll believe it when I see it).

No comments:

Post a Comment