Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rich Day 22

Today was the second day I did the shred in the evening instead of the morning and this time I did it before eating dinner. I actually woke up this morning but was about 30 seconds too late to do the shred with Ali. So I made coffee instead and started to get ready for work.

When I came home I went right into shred mode. Ali and Paige were out at the grocery store so I had a limited window of opportunity to get it done before they got home. I wish I would have recorded my workout because by the time Ali got home I was no longer sweating and of course she thought I had phoned it in. Actually, she thought I didn't even do the challenge! Today's workout was the best one so far for level 2 and I was actually pushing myself on the cardio and ab exercises. My heart was beating out of my chest when I was doing the cardio though so I had to tone it down a little before I passed out. I can tell my abs are getting in better shape because I had to actually squeeze my ab muscles during the exercise to feel any resistance. They have been telling us to do that the whole time but in the beginning I was just trying to complete the damn crunch. Now I have no problem doing the crunches.

9 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment