Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rich Day 19

Today was good for having a workout partner because I totally forgot we had to do the exercise during Paige's naps on weekends. For some reason, this thing wasn't even on my mind all day. I guess it's because I had guys at our house all morning cleaning out the air conditioning ducts while Paige and Ali were shopping at the mall. They got home about 10 minutes after the cleaning guys left and Paige was already passed out in the car, so it didn't even dawn on me that we were supposed to do the shred.

I think it's definitely a bad idea to eat a full meal and try to workout right afterwards. The whole time I could feel the food sitting in my stomach and it felt like it was weighing me down. I was struggling through most of the workout but I managed to get enough strength to finish strong. I think my motivation was Ali telling me she couldn't even feel my love handles anymore. Tomorrow we are in the 20's finally and that means we are on the final leg of this competition. I can't wait for this thing to be over but hopefully we can both continue with our exercise programs once we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment