Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ali Day 16


We did level 2 this morning, I was looking forward to the change because I was so bored with level 1 but as soon as I remembered that level 2 starts with walking push ups I instantly wanted to go right back to level 1. But we stayed with level 2 and got it done. It was definitely harder than level 1 but I think it's what we need in order for our bodies to keep responding. So we took our midway pics and measurements. I'm 134 so down 1/2 lb which is incredible because in the last 15 days I've eaten pizza, Tijuana flats, chocolate chip cookies, steak and baked potato, hashbrowns, sausage, cinnamon rolls, chicken parm, pasta and garlic bread and all sorts of other extremely fattening foods. So I'm pretty happy that a short 20 minute daily workout is allowing me to eat the foods I love. I've also lost 1/2 inch off my arms, 1/2 inch off my thunder thighs, and 1 1/2 off my hips, woot!! Please excuse the midway pics, we were literally awake for 5 minutes when we snapped these pics and I have some awesome sinus problems making my face all swollen plus I always look shitastic without make on. It definitely looks like we fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, lol.

1 comment:

  1. You and Rich look exhausted! Great job though! I was telling D yesterday that if he eats good for a few weeks then he can start putting back in all the crap foods. He just has 20 lbs to lose but it won't happen eating bad unfortunately. I'm anxious to see you all in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete