Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rich Day 16

I just looked at our pics from this morning and I never realized how happy I look at 5:45 in the morning. How would you ladies love to wake up to THAT ever morning??! Haha. Today was our first day of level 2 and I guess I am back to feeling out of shape again. The exercises are a little harder because you are adding the weights for a longer period. You're also doing more of the abs without being on your back the whole time. On level 1, you got to lay day for all of them so it was almost like a break for you to be doing the abs. There are NO breaks on level 2.

I still noticed Jillian "explaining" the exercises a lot on this level and she actually mentions how she knows she isn't working out while she is doing that. I think the other 2 girls are giving her dirty looks while they are busting their butts and Jillian starts working out again once she realizes they're onto her trick. It's really not true but this is what I think about while I'm working out so I can get through the day's exercise. We did some of the exercises for the entire duration of the circuit so I actually lost track of how much time was left. We were on the last exercise of the third circuit when I though we were still on circuit 2, so all of a sudden the workout was over. Hopefully I can keep track of the circuits tomorrow so I know when I'm almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment