Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ali Day 24

I had another bad workout this AM. As I've said before I get really moody and exhausted by the end of the week. The alarm went off and I told Rich I wanted to do the shred tonight but he wanted to do it this morning so I got up and phoned it in. I had no energy at all and I did the entire work out at the beginner level so I don't feel like I got much out of it. Rich said I need to do it again tonight but he's crazy. Anyway today was the last day on level 2. Buh bye level 2, I will NOT miss you. Tomorrow we start level 3. I work at 9 tomorrow instead of 8:30 so at least I can sleep in until 6:15 instead of waking up at 5:45 like today, but I still know level 3 is going to be extremely challenging. I'm just hoping my body starts to see as many improvements as Rich's does. He is getting totally ripped from this shred. But I still look the same, go figure. I guess he's not eating as much pizza and coldstone creamery as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment