Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rich Day 20

We did level 2 again today and it's not getting easier like level 1 was. I almost gave up when we were doing the strength in circuit 2 because I couldn't lift my arms. Instead, I slammed the weights together and took out all of my anger on the exercise. Before I knew it we were done with the circuit and I didn't feel any pain. I was a little exhausted though when it came to the cardio because I had just spent most of my energy on the strength. Luckily, the cardio is a little easier in circuit 2 so I was able to catch my breath. Then I able to lay down for the abs so I think I'm getting the idea of how hard I can push myself on each circuit.

The last part of the whole exercise is the circuit 3 abs and I don't feel like I've been doing them exactly right. I noticed we were actually supposed to be turning our knees to the left and right while we were lifting our knees into our stomach. I had just been lifting my knees to my stomach and I could tell a difference in my obliques. So my goal for the rest of level 2 is to try and complete that one the right way...but it is definitely much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment