Monday, May 31, 2010

Rich Day 26

Even though it's Monday when I am posting this, we actually did the shred on Saturday and Sunday...on our vacation!! Actually, Saturday wasn't really officially our vacation yet since we were still in Tampa so I guess that doesn't count.

On Saturday, Ali woke up with Paige and took her to breakfast. Since I knew we had to get the shred done before we took off for Orlando I decided to get up and do the shred while they were gone. I didn't think Ali would believe me so I also videotaped it..haha. I think it was pretty easy for only being the second day and just like level 2, once I realized where the breaks were I was able to push myself during the hard exercises. I can't wait to see if I am able to do the entire exercise with no break.

No comments:

Post a Comment