Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ali Day 19

Ugh how are we not in the 20's yet, I can't believe we are only on day 19 and we have to go to day 31. This is getting hard. Level 2 is not getting easier as we go like level 1 did. I can barely lift my hands up to type this. We just did the shred so we are done for the day thank God but man it was not easy. I woke up at 7 and let Rich sleep in until 9:15 AM. I took Paige to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then we went to Target. After Target we went to the mall, then to lunch at Chick- Fil-A, then to the playground. At 12:30 she fell asleep in the car so I put her down for her nap when we got home and then did the shred even though I was exhausted from chasing her around all morning. The best part of the day was after I put Paige in her crib I came out to the living room and told Rich I was going to change into my workout clothes and the look on his face was priceless. He totally forgot about the shred and had just eaten junky food and mt dew so I told him we could do it later but he said no let's get it done now. I will be glad when day 31 arrives. Oh and we totally forgot that we booked a trip to Disney for Memorial Day weekend so we are bringing our weights and DVD with us so we can do the shred at the condo the 3 days we will be there, now that is some dedication if you ask me. I am really shocked that Rich hasn't quit and he is being really supportive so THANKS so much babe, you really are a great hubby and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment