Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ali Day 17

So we did not wake up this morning to do the shred, the alarm went off and Rich said he needed more sleep so I said no prob and went straight back to sleep as well. All day at work my congestion and stuffy nose seemed to be getting worse and worse and then I started wondering if I would be well enough to do the shred after work. This is why I prefer to do it in the morning because too many things can come up during the day. But I had Jimbo's BBQ for lunch and felt super fat so I really did not want to miss a day. I started feeling better and since we were pretty slow at work today my awesome boss said I could leave early if I wanted so I thought leaving 30 minutes early would be perfect for me to get my shred done. So I rushed home, put Paige's tv dinner in the oven for 22 minutes and then did my shred which also takes 22 minutes so it worked out great. After the shred I let her dinner cool down while I went to pick her up right down the road at daycare and now she is chillin watching Ni Hoa Kai Lan which is her favorite show (don't tell her but I plan to get her a Kai Lan cake for her big upcoming 2nd birthday) We had the Backyardigans for her first birthday but they are sooo last year, lol. So level 2 still seems way harder than level 1 but hopefully it'll get easier as I get stronger. Now we are waiting for Rich to get home, I think he will do his shred when I give Paige a bath or maybe when she goes to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment