Monday, May 24, 2010

Rich Day 21

I can't believe this thing is almost over and we've been doing it for 3 weeks already. I did the exercise after work instead of the morning and I had about the same energy as I've been having in the mornings. I think my body has started to plateau a little because I haven't noticed much change in the past week. I guess I could be doing the exercises a little harder during the cardio and abs because I'm not struggling too much with those, but I'm more concerned with completing the entire workout instead of actually killing my body. I'm afraid if I push myself to exhaustion with those I won't be able to finish. This last week and a half is going to seem like forever, especially since we have to do the workouts during Memorial day weekend. Hopefully the countdown will make it easy to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment