Friday, May 28, 2010

Ali Day 25

Not much to report today, got up at 6:15 and began level 3 at 6:30. It was not nearly as bad as I was expecting. As a matter of fact I think level 2 is actually harder than level 3 so I think I am going to be able to complete the next 6 days without any problems. There's a lot of leg work in level 3 and my legs are pretty strong so maybe that's why it seemed easier. Level 2 is a lot of upper strength which I have none of so that is why it's really hard for me. We leave tomorrow for Orlando for 3 days so we will be packing our weights, portable DVD player,shred DVD, and be on our way. I can't believe this time next week this will finally be over!!! Please remind me to never challenge myself or my husband to anything like this EVER again.

No comments:

Post a Comment