Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ali Day 15

Made it to day 15 and did level 1 this morning at 6 AM. It went fine because I went to bed at 9 so I actually had some energy this morning. The not fine part was how Rich wouldn't let me listen to my Rihanna playlist. He was tired and cranky and Rihanna was the one he decided to take out his frustration on, poor girl, hasn't she been through enough, lol. Tomorrow we will be half way through the 30 day challenge and we start level 2, I'm looking forward to it because I am completely bored with level 1. I think we will take our midway measurements , weigh ourselves and also take some pics to see if we can notice any changes. I feel like my body is changing but it could definitely be psychological. I for sure notice Rich's body is changing, I notice changes in his arms, shoulders, and chest and I also noticed his love handles are almost gone. It's kind of amazing that our bodies are changing by only working out 20 minutes a day and by not dieting whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment