Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ali Day 22

It's getting lonely!!! This is the 2nd day in a row that I did the shred in the morning by myself since Rich didn't get up on time. I thought we were a team?? Lol just kidding, I understand how tough this is getting now that we are getting close to the end and can't wait for it to be over with. The first couple of weeks it was new, challenging, motivating, energizing, but now it's just plain ole torture. I'm resentful because I just want to sleep longer, I'm bored because it's the same routine over and over, but I am going to complete the next 9 days no matter what. Trust me when I say I want to quit so bad right now and toss that DVD in the trash where it belongs but I always quit things so I need to do this till the end to prove to myself that I can finish something I started. Anyway, I did level 2 this morning at 6:30am instead of 6 because I worked 9-5 today instead of 8:30-4:30 so the extra 30 minutes of sleep definitely helped. Either that or I'm finally getting used to level 2 just in time to switch to level 3 in 2 days. The last 7 days will be on level 3 and I'm already freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment