Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rich Day 17

I just got home from work and thought I would eat dinner and wait until Paige went to sleep before I did the shred. I waited about 10 minutes and decided I wanted to get the workout over with. But instead of the normal location, I decided to do the shred in our bedroom while Paige painted in the living room. This was a lot easier because I could just close the door so Paige wouldn't get injured while I was swinging my weights around like a mad man.

I thought level 2 was a little easier today because I actually knew when it was going to end. I also had some more energy because I was doing the workout at night instead of in the morning. I think I'll have this thing down by tomorrow so the rest of the week will be a breeze. The only hard part is right at the end of strength in circuit 2 because you're doing military presses while lifting one leg. It feels like I'm failing a DUI test because I'm stumbling all over the place. I guess that can be my goal for the rest of the week, to pass the DUI test sober!

No comments:

Post a Comment