Friday, May 21, 2010

Rich Day 18

We worked out last night and then worked out again this morning. Normally those are the hardest for me but for some reason I was ready to do the challenge this morning. I think I was impressed with how well I was able to complete level 2 last night because the first time we did the challenge I thought I was going to die. I woke up as soon as the t.v. came on (my alarm clock turns on the t.v.) and I nudged Ali to get up. She said she wanted to do the shred at night again but I didn't want to start another Friday night dreading a workout. Miraculously, she changed her mind and agreed to do the workout this morning.

I could tell she really wasn't in the mood to do the workout and then she actually tried to quit on me! I had already convinced her to do the workout and we were already halfway through, so there was no way I was going to let her give up on the morning's exercise. Once it was over, I know she was happy that I made her do it because she didn't have to think about it all day at work.

We have actually been fighting a cough all week long and I think we are all starting to get sick. Once the workout was over I wasn't feeling too hot so I decided to call in sick from work. Wouldn't you know it, once the thought of going to work was out of my head I felt much better!! I guess my body wasn't ready to handle 2 challenges in one day this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment