Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rich Day 24

This morning I had all of the energy in the world for some reason. I woke up on time and my wife was the one laying in bed begging to do the shred after work. I think she noticed that I was wide awake so finally she decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day's workout.

I could definitely tell Ali was not in the mood to do the exercise today because she was whining the whole time while we worked out. I was the complete opposite. I pushed myself so hard this morning that I almost threw up while we were doing the cardio on circuit 2. I did every exercise in the advanced routine and could tell the difference in how low I was going in the squat leg exercises. My legs were burning!! I still felt like I had some crazy energy for some reason so I was pushing myself to the end. I think I was trying to make myself fall over from complete exhaustion but I was actually able to complete everything. I can't wait for level 3 tomorrow because level 2 was starting to get boring. I'm sure I'm going to be wishing for level 1 once we begin level 3 though.

7 days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment